Dieser Workshop wird in englischer Sprache gehalten.
This workshop will be held in English.
Master photographer Harold Davis is the author of Creative Black & White: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques (in addition to other bestselling books).
Topics covered in this workshop will include:
• The monochromatic vision: learning to see the world
in black & white
• The craft of digital black & white
• Shooting black & white in the field
• Digital black & white workflow
• Gamut and channel considerations in relation to monochrome
• Nik Silver Efex 2
• Photoshop Black & White Adjustment layers
• Working in Photoshop to perfect your black & white images
• Monochromatic HDR
• Preparing to make digital black & white pigment prints
• Tips & techniques from Harold Davis
In addition, there will be time for individual portfolio reviews (registered participants will be given information about how to submit images for consideration).
Harold Davis is a well-known digital artist and professional photographer. He is the author of Creating HDR Photos: The Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Photography (Amphoto), Creative Black & White: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques (Wiley), The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing (Focal Press) and many other books. He has been acknowledged as a Moab Master printmaker. You can learn more about Harold Davis and his work on his website, www.photoblog2.com.
Date + Location
On the first day, we'll start at 10 Uhr, but registration will be open at 9:30 Uhr already.
Please see the agenda for details.
This workshop is limited to 18 participants.
If you are interested in black & white photography and would like to take your work to the next level, this is a rare opportunity to perfect your technique and be inspired by a legendary monochromatic digital photographer and teacher! This workshop is primarily intended for serious amateurs and professionals who already have some experience with digital black & white photography.
What to bring: Your camera, tripod, and remote release; a laptop loaded with Photoshop and Nik Silver Efex if you want to follow along with the presentations (free trial versions of software are available for download).
- Teilnahmegebühr 708,05 € incl. MwSt.